Kudos to Amy at Park City for her Blogger's Quilt Festival. After browsing the 682 quilts, my thoughts...
• A quilt is made with and for friends and family.
• A quilt is made for a new baby, son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, friend, stranger.
• A quilt celebrates a wedding, graduation, leaving for college, leaving for deployment to a distant land, moving away, or remembrance of life.
• A quilt is made for swaps.
• A quilt is the first quilt, most recent quilt, favorite quilt, antique quilt – but always a treasured quilt.
• A quilt is made from the most recent fabric collection, gently used clothes, vintage sheets, and scraps.
• A quilt is made to find a cure for breast cancer, ovarian cancer, Alzheimers, colon cancer, MS.
• A quilt is donated to Quilts of Valor, the Linus Project, local hospitals, the homeless, and for deployed troops.
• A quilt has imperfections.
• A quilt is made with love.
Have a great day!